Thursday 23 July 2009

Thanks Bonnie

I am really chuffed - thank you so much for mentioning my blog.

Also thanks to my 2 followers - although at the moment there isn't very much to follow. We have both been really busy with work and haven't had much time together to talk let alone anything else. (opposite shifts all week)

Although things could change on Sunday - we both have the day off and I have been warned that ther is a spanking coming my way as several times this week he has found DVDs in the wrong cases - something that drives him mad - I can't see it myself they are safe but I fear my bottom is not and I might see things his way on Monday.

We will see we have tried the DD lifestyle several times without much success it just ends up being a game - DH will make up silly excuses to spank me but then let me weedle my way out of the ones I really need but do not think I want at the time - leaving me feeling cheated. Then other times I think that its the fantasy of DD that I want not the reality - maybe we will get it together one day but in the mean time the erotic spankings are fantastic.

That's it from me for now

5 comments:

  1. Sara,

    You are most welcome! I'm glad you are a part of our community. For the record, you now have three followers with no doubt more to come.

    I think that DD works well for some couples and not for others. Everyone's perfect formulation is a little different and it may take some time and effort to find it. However, it sounds as though you are talking about your needs and that's essential.

    Best wishes with all you pursue!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the best wishes

    I have always considered it a big plus that we can talk to each other about anything and everything eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your journey. Now that Bonnie has mentioned you, your traffic will certainly increase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like the game of DD that's fun, too. If you want the reality, one thing to try would be to choose to submit to the "needed" spankings - no wheedling allowed. (grin) Either way - Good Luck! Meow

    ReplyDelete