Sunday 19 July 2009

I want a sapnking

I really need one. Its been what feels like ages since we had any time to play - first DH was sick and then working extra hours this week.

What I what is a sound spanking that I will still be feeling tomorrow - however this is unlikely to happen. DH is on late shift tonight and won't be home till about 3am - he'll be really tired when he gets home so I doubt he will want to play and if he does the spanking won't be very long as there has been no sex lately either and that will take priority.

At least we both have tomorrow off work so hopefully some fun then...

1 comment:

  1. Sara what you need is a good spanking for spelling 'spanking' wrong in your blog of Sunday July 19th 2009. If I was your husband you would surely get 'six of the best', with my swishy painfull cane on that tender bare bottom of yours. Don't you agree?.

    ReplyDelete