Tuesday 28 July 2009

Fed up

There's been no spanking, sex or fun all weekend - we seem to have done nothing but argue - it wouldn't be so bad if it was something worth arguing over but its all little silly arguments.

Earlier I got yelled at for ripping a plastic bag - he had got some shopping and had tied the bag tight and couldn't get it open to get the bread rolls out he wnated to take to work for lunch - he asked me to do it and I couldn't untie it either so I ripped the bag open and then got yelled at cause he wanted the bag to put his rolls in - I'm not a mind reader - so ended up in a screaming match.

Then he popped in to make his lunch and offered me one of his rolls to take to work - I said no thanks, then after he made it he said are you sure you don't want any - I said I'm sure thanks. He came to see what I was upto on the computer and offered again - I said no thanks. Then on his way out the door he offered again and I couldn't be nice any more and shouted for gods no - how many more times to I have to say no. To which he replied I was only trying to be nice and slammmed the door on his way out.

Trying to nice is offering once or maybe twice but driving me insane by keep asking isn't it? Or maybe I'm in a bad mood - anyway I have to get ready for work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment